PlateSmart Technologies is hiring a Western Regional Sales Manager to increase sales revenue in an expanding territory while maintaining and managing relationships with integrators and end users. This position requires experience selling enterprise solutions, strong technical sales skills and the ability to manage the relationships between channel partners and end users.
The Western Regional Sales Manager will have a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices and technology integration, demonstrating expertise and delivery of functional and technical solutions to sophisticated customer engagements.
This role will also be responsible for providing technical pre-sales and sales support to our strategic partners and potential future clients. The individual will be responsible for providing technical expertise in partner discussions and furthering partner relationships. Interdepartmental cooperation will be required to resolve or coordinate the resolution of technical product problems and product enhancements.
- Manage sales and relationships with consultants, integrators and end users
- Increase revenues and ensure coordination with corporate office
- Manage forecasts and achieve quarterly revenue target
- Update and maintain data in CRM
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities
- Develop and grow a sales pipeline to the closure of business
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations and lead technical discussions
- Bring to the table solid sales forecasting ability
- 5+ years sales experience in the physical security vertical markets
- Ability to prospect, champion and articulate business cases with a proven track record of closing seven-figure deals in large accounts
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negation and persuasion
- Ability to think outside of the box, impress end users with your line of thinking and have a proven record of being a leader and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and face-to-face
- IP/IT technology understanding and networking expertise considered an asset
- Experience in CCTV, video surveillance, video analytics and LPR a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or technology a plus
Travel and Office:
Candidate must have the discipline and the experience of working from a home office. Travel will be up to 35% per month or more.