PlateSmart is the leading software solution provider for vehicle license plate recognition and vehicle recognition identification technology worldwide. A global innovator with year-over-year awards from top tier industry trade publications, the company is poised for explosive growth. Leveraging the recent technological breakthrough on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the company is leading the next wave of innovation in computer vision analysis and object recognition technologies and its use in intelligent video surveillance and public safety applications.
Eastern Regional Sales Manager
Territory: NY, PA, OH, GA, VA, MA and surrounding states.
PlateSmart Technologies is hiring an Eastern Regional Sales Manager to Increase Sales Revenue in an expanding territory while maintaining and managing relationships with integrators and end users. Requires experience selling enterprise solutions coupled with strong technical sales with being able to manage the relationship between the channel partners and end users.
The Regional Sales Manager will have a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices and technology integration, demonstrating expertise and delivery of functional and technical solutions to sophisticated customer engagements.
This role will also be responsible for providing pre-sales technical and sales support to our strategic partners and potential future clients. The individual will be responsible for providing technical expertise in partner discussions and furthering partner relationships. Interdepartmental cooperation will be required to resolve or coordinate the resolution of technical product problems and product enhancements.
- Individual will manage sales and relationships with consultants, integrators and end-users
- Increase revenues and ensure coordination with Corporate
- Manage forecasts and achieve quarterly revenue target
- Update and maintain data in CRM
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities
- Develops and grows a sales pipeline to closure of business
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations and lead technical discussions
- Solid forecasting ability
- Experience in the Physical Security Market (CCTV, Video Surveillance, Video Analytics, LPR)
- IP/IT technology understanding and networking expertise considered an asset
- 5 plus years sales experience in the Physical Security vertical markets
- Ability to prospect, champion and articulate business cases and have proven track record of closing 7 figure deals in large accounts
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negation and persuasion
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and impress end-users with you line of thinking and have a proven record to be a leader and team player
- Bachelor Degree (Business, Engineering, or Technology)
Travel and Office:
Candidate must have the discipline and the experience from working from a home office. Travel will be up to 25% per month or more.
Excellent communicator both in writing and face-to-face
Sales Support Specialist
PlateSmart Technologies is looking for a Sales Support Specialist. This position will be a critical link between the Sales Staff, Managers, and Principals within PlateSmart. In this function, this position will administer approved orders and provide support for both Company and Customer needs. This position will help oversee orders through our PSA tool ConnectWise to ensure accuracy and efficiency. The Sales Support Specialist will serve as a liaison between the field sales reps and the Customer to ensure Customer needs are met.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills that can reach key personnel in a timely manner. Experience working with a PSA tool or robust CRM software a strong plus. The Sales Support Specialist will report directly and daily to the Sales Support Manager. Daily activities include, but not limited to:
- phone call analysis and routing,
- interaction with sales staff to create quotes and deliver them to customers for authorization when necessary, research & transmit technical documents to customers and officials, prepare and execute public/private bid documents, and coordinate sales activities with other company departments.
- Oversee our Partnership Program and work as a liaison with Marketing to ensure New Partners receive strong communication and support.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing or related field and/or 2-3 years of sales support experience
- Ability to use MS Excel and Word, the Internet and email
- Exceptional presentation, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Must be disciplined, organized and efficient
- Experience working with ConnectWise or another PSA tool, strongly desired
- Familiar with MS Office Professional, Outlook, Adobe
- Ability to quickly learn technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
- Self-motivated with the capacity to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Able to work with a high degree of integrity and operate independently
- Able to multi-task and work in a busy and hectic environment
Digital Media Specialist (Contract)
PlateSmart Technologies is looking for a digital media specialist to work out of our Oldsmar, FL Headquarters. This would be an ongoing contract position working directly with the director of sales to continue building out our learning infrastructure site as well as maintain our flagship sites, social media, and create our email campaigns. The candidate should be well versed in WordPress design, social media marketing, and graphics design. The candidate should also have exposure to working with organic SEO and understand how to work with back end day to day management of web server hosting. Develop reporting structure for website traffic and keywords.
- 3 Years- WordPress Design with Woo Commerce
- 3 Years- Adobe creative (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe DC)
- Experience with Organic SEO with Google analytics and Bing
- Knowledge of modifying SQL, HTML, CSS and PHP
- Basics of social media marketing and branding
- Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with device specific design and development
- Functional knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Must be located in the Tampa Bay Area
- Video editing and production
We are not looking for a 3rd party marketing company. You must live in theTampa BayArea.
This cloud developer candidate will have hands-on experience with the latest Web and Cloud technologies. Capable of envisioning how to apply cloud computing concepts to novel applications and use cases. Able to describe, plan, and implement migration strategies from traditional on-premises client/server systems to cloud based replacements, as well as envisioning new solutions based on new operational requirements. Work well with a team, coordinating integration and testing and responding promptly to any issues.
- Familiarity developing and managing projects using the Visual Studio IDE
- Experienced C# programmer with a firm grasp on object-oriented best practices and principles
- Experience using the following .NET technologies: MVC, ASP.NET, WebAPI
- Experience developing and utilizing RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying applications to IaaS providers such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Familiar with multiple browser support in modern web applications
- Experience developing applications with other language such as C++, Python or Java
- Experience with WPF or WCF
- Familiar with Linux development environments
- Experience developing on mobile device platforms such as iOS or Android
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server – source control, bug tracking, work item assignment and status.
The software engineer candidate will have 5-10 years of hands-on commercial software development experience. Able and eager to maintain and enhance existing code, as well as taking ownership of new projects from task estimation, prototyping and implementation to testing. A pragmatic approach to development tasks with practical application of both best practices and new technologies and ideas. Able to switch context quickly, as needed. Must be able to document code, communicate clearly with business stakeholders, and clearly report progress and status updates.
- Familiarity developing and managing projects using the Visual Studio IDE
- Experienced C# programmer with a firm grasp on object-oriented best practices and principles
- Experience using the following .NET technologies: ASP.Net, Web Forms, Windows Forms
- IIS, Windows Services, Web Services
- XML, JSon, HTML
- TCP I/P, Sockets, Named Pipes
- SQL Server, including complex queries, stored procedures, and O/R technologies such as Entity Frameworks.
- WPF, WCF
- Linux, Java, Mobile App development (Android, iOS)
- Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Team Foundation Server – source control, bug tracking, work item assignment and status
Software QA Engineer
The Software QA Engineer Center on designing, executing, and analyzing software tests. Generate useful reports for developers to fix bugs or make enhancements. Must be logical and thorough in approaching complex problems, as well as having the ability to prioritize deliverables based on current business needs.
- Versed in testing methodologies and considerations: White/Black box, smoke, UAT, unit, waterfall vs. agile, etc.
- Self-starter in the absence of specific directions
- Test case management
- Bug reporting/tracking
- Source code archival
- Understand how to grasp logical test scenarios and create practical tests based on real use cases.
- MS SQL – Read, write, and understand queries as well as data structures and normalization
- Ability to write clear and coherent documentation/reports
- Write C# Win Forms test utilities as needed
- Create usable charts/graphs in Excel
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- SQL CE
- Experience with C# ASP.NET
- IIS 7/8
- Microsoft Test Manager
- Coded UI testing
- Automated testing
- C# Reporting and charting
Software Technical Trainer
PlateSmart Technologies is currently seeking a Software Technical Trainer. We are looking for a dynamic, responsive individual, able to work well in a fast-paced, lively environment. The Software technical trainer will be responsible for delivering training on PlateSmart’s products. This position requires travel 50% of the time, mostly in North America. When not teaching, the Technical Trainer will be preparing for future training sessions, updating existing training material and improving the course material and content. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Deliver technical training to PlateSmart Technologies customers, resellers, distributors, existing integrators and end users as well as internal staff via Go To Training and in-person
- Update existing training material to reflect changes in new product releases
- Educate partners on the PlateSmart University site/set up customer portals
- Develop and deliver Partner certification programs
- Participate as a thought leader and subject matter expert in Sales and Technical communities
- Create training presentations, manuals and course outlines.
- Contribute to improved training documentation tools.
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the functions and features of PlateSmart products
- Enhance customer experience and increase the knowledge and proficiency of our end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2 years + delivering technical training, preferably software training.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills in English. Second language is encouraged
- Possess exceptional presentation and facilitation skills.
- Willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Technical Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of networking principles and the IP protocol.
- Experience with networking concepts, database concepts and client-server environments.
- Experience with PC configuration and troubleshooting with the Windows operating system
- Experience with Hardware/cameras Assets
- Experience with E-Learning systems
- Knowledge of License Plate Recognition, Video Surveillance (CCTV) Access Control, SAAS
PlateSmart Technologies Inc.is currently looking for a customer-facing candidate to occupy the position of Deployment Project Manager. The Project Manager is accountable for the successful implementation of PlateSmart’s solutions by ensuring that PlateSmart delivers on time, within budget, and according to the scope of services committed with the customer. The Project Manager will be involved throughout the entire project life cycle, from assisting the Sales team in the requirement phase through to the Deployment phase and transition to Support. The Deployment Project Manager will act as a liaison with customers, managing their expectations, and will also act as a coordinator internally within PlateSmart to ensure that services and deliverables are provided on time.
- Ensures that projects are delivered on schedule, within budget and scope requirements.
- Acts as the primary point of contact on engaged projects to ensure proper communication and management of PlateSmart’s commitments are within customer expectation.
- Coordinates the activities and flow of information between PlateSmart’s functional teams (i.e. Product Management, R&D, Sales and Sales Engineering) to ensure customer requirements are fully understood, attainable, and delivered as per the scope of services. •Provides regular status updates on project deliverables to manage customer expectations.
- Coordinates with customer on deployment schedules and acknowledgement of project requirements.
- Coordinate with the Services team to ensure that resources are allocated to the projects.
- Coordinate with Technical Support teams to ensure that they are properly prepared and ready to support deployed customer systems.
- Coordinate with Customer Service team to ensure that software and hardware is delivered on schedule.
- Develop and maintain customer project documentation (ie SOW).
- Ensures all outstanding business opportunities/up-sell potentials for strategic accounts/projects are captured and addressed with the PlateSmart’s Sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong Customer-Facing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Must be able to travel
- PMI knowledgeable, PMP certification is an asset.
- Good knowledge of software development process.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of networking principles and the IP protocol is an asset.
- Experience with physical security systems (License Plate Recognition, Video Management Systems and Access Control Systems) is an asset.
We are looking for a Technical Support team member for our growing security software company that would include many opportunities to grow and learn about software development and the security industry. Will require high level technical knowledge of Databases, Software Development, and Network infrastructure.
Essential Job Functions:
(Essential job functions may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY, and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class.)
Receiving and handling customer requests, and supporting them in the software as well as its application.
Building a relationship with customers who contact the company.
Provide kind and sincere customer support under stressful circumstances.
Be able to keep up and communicate in an ever-changing software development industry.
Knowledge of utility security software and functions.
Knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
Knowledge of advanced software functions.
Knowledge of basic word processing functions.
Knowledge of basic computer networking.
Ability to interact and work as a team.
Ability to deal with the public in person and on the telephone.
Ability to communicate in writing and orally.
Ability to operate a PC in a network environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Familiarity with SQL and its functions.
Advanced organizational skills.
Ability to adapt to some dynamic and complicated software environments.
Advanced problem solving skills.
Customer Service experience, specifically in the software space.
Works inside in an office environment with travel.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.)