ARES Fixed Location ALPR
Proactive - Protective - Preventative
ARES offers the groundbreaking capabilities of PlateSmart’s software-only automatic license plate recognition solution, as well as real-time data mining and analytic tools never before available, at an unmatched price point. This is the most cost-effective and powerful software developed for counter-terrorism, law enforcement, private security, business intelligence, and much more.
An enterprise grade ALPR analytics solution. Captures vehicle information, such as plate, state, and vehicle make and stores to a database, checks against designated hot-lists for alerts, then provides advanced analytics for vehicle movement tracking, predictive intelligence, and more. Per-site install includes five licenses for ARES Viewer, an easy-to-use standalone tool for real-time and historical viewing of vehicle and alert information. Other Premium features include unlimited user accounts, customer accounts, and analytical policies, as well as real-time alert notification to users via email/text messaging, web-based search and report from any device, and configurable data retention policy.
A simplified version of ARES, providing the essential features of ARES for organizations with limited budgets. Per-site install includes one license for ARES Viewer. Also includes one black list, one white list, and one exclusion list, plus a data retention policy with retention time period configurable during installation.
A basic system that manages camera connections and captures vehicle information such as plate, state, and make, and stores to a database. Also transmits vehicle metadata in XML format to a companion system such as a Video Management System (VMS) via TCP connection. The PlateSmart metadata can be employed by the end user to drive specific business logic or workflow.
ARES Cloud-Based Hosting
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Minimal hardware installation required
- Works with your infrastructure
- No “rip and replace” of equipment
- Full ARES feature set with minimal administrative and IT overhead
- Run reports using any web browser
- Receive live email and text alerts to any device
High-Definition Areas of Interest
- Reduced hardware footprint and cost
- Leverages high-definition cameras
- Enables plate captures from a flexible field of view
- Captures multiple regions of traffic and overviews at the same time from a single camera
- Capture regions user-definable
- Easy installation
- Simple standalone application for ARES ALPR monitoring
- ALPR captures and alerts shown complete with full-color images, state, and make
- Access details about any plate or capture or alert
- Easy grouping by camera, captured plate, make, or state for quick research
- Instant keyword search by camera name, make, or state
- Partial plate number search
- Assign multiple colors and customization for different alerts and features
The PlateSmart Network
- Law enforcement can be instantly notified of intruders on your property
- Share license plate capture data with other ARES users via a secure connection
- Perfect for businesses, housing developments, hospitals, college campuses, and more